Address: Odessa, Preobrazhenskaya str. 71
Building was founded on 17th of June 1855 by archbishop Innokentyi (Borysov) of Kherson and Tavria. It was built from funds of mechants Iakov and Nikolay Cherepennikovuh by the project of architect Ottom.
In the lower church of the cathedral archbishop Nikon of Kherson and Odessa is buried, in whose hand the cathedral was renovated after war.
Hallows: main hallow of the Svyato-Uspenskyi cathedral is the miraculous icon of Virgin Mary, which was first brought to Odessa in 1854 from Kasperovo village and which saved the city from English-French-Turkish fleet during Crimean war; in the lower church relics of Saint Iona Atamanskyi are located.