Saint-Panteleymonovskyi Friary

Saint-Panteleymonovskyi Friary


Address: Odessa, Panteleimonovskaya str. 66

On the place of modern Saint-Panteleymonovskyi friary in 1876 Afonskyi town church was founded. Yearly more than 2000 of pilgrims were departing from Odessa to saint places.

Hallows: arc with a relics of Saint Healer Panteleymon, around 300 parts of Saint relics, icons of Virgin Mary- “Chenstohovskaya”, “Neupivaemaya Chasha”, “Dostoyno Est”.