Cannon from frigate “Tiger”

Cannon from frigate “Tiger”


Primorskyi boulevard

Monument on Primorskyi boulevard of the city of Odessa is dedicated to the successful warding off attack of the English-French squadron on Odessa during Crimean (East) war in 1854-1855. Monument was opened in 1904. Cannon was taken from the English sunk steam frigate “Tiger”. In 1904, in honor of 50 years since the successful warding off attack of the English-French squadron on Odessa, cannon was installed on the pedestal.

More Monuments